top of page

Our Clients

We prepare US individual and business tax returns for all 50 states in the US. 30% of our clients are international clients. We provide a variety of services to Nonresident Alien (NRA) taxpayers. The majority of our NRA clients are foreigners working in the US with a visa or with foreign investments in U.S. real estate or a U.S. based business.

tax, irs, accountant, NYS

US Citizens, Individuals and Families

The tax law changes every year. Some of these changes only affect certain individuals, some changes affect every U.S. citizen. These changes may dramatically alter both how you file your taxes, and the value of your tax return preparation itself. We know that you may have questions or concerns about the changes that have been made on how to process your taxes. .

tax, irs, accountant, NYS

US Citizens with Foreign Income

As a U.S. citizen you are required to report worldwide income to the IRS every year for individual and business taxes. We specializing in this type of tax filing so you are not double taxed by two countries. All of our services can be delivered via the internet or email through a secure, online delivery method where we can easily exchange data & documents, you do not need to flight to the US to get your taes done in person.


Business Taxes

If you are a startup business owner, we can help you register and help you decide which type of the business entity fits your need, we are specializing in tax saving for business in all area. We help businesses and individuals reach their financial goals through strategic planning and timely implementation. We help you evaluate financial opportunities, comply with tax laws in a tax-efficient manner.

tax, irs, accountant, NYS

The IRS Gift Tax filing requirements stated any person who have received gifts or bequests during the year from a US or foreginer person or a foreign Trust/estate, must report the gift received with the tax authority. 

tax, irs, accountant, NYS

Foreigners Earning Income in US 

If you are a nonresident working in the U.S. or owner of a U.S. based business we can assist you in all areas of accounting and tax compliance for your business.  We provide support for U.S. residency determination. If you spend a significant amount of time in the United States each year, you could be considered a U.S. resident for tax purposes. We can assist you in making a determination on your tax residency.

Foreign Assets Reporting

U.S. citizen with an interest in, or signature or other authority over foreign financial accounts, whose aggregate value exceeded $10,000 at any time during the year, must file with the Treasury Department a Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR). We help you to prepare the electronic filing efficiently within the deadlines.

tax, irs, accountant, NYS

All 50 States Tax Returns

We prepare U.S. individual and business tax returns for all 50 states. Recent years tax law has changed for High Net Worth Individuals. We know that you may have questions or concerns about the changes that have been made on how to process your taxes. We can help you prepare for these changes.

tax, irs, accountant, NYS

Any offshore business owned and operated by a US citizen must file  and disclose all of its dealings to the US government. you must handle accounting and reporting of your offshore business just as you would if your business was in the United States.

bottom of page